Cotton Incorporated frequently offers opportunities to college and university students during the Spring, Fall, and Summer. Unique opportunities exist for those who are dedicated and have a strong desire to learn.
The following internships opportunities are typically offered in Cary, North Carolina:
- Dyeing & Finishing Research
- Textile Design & Product Development
- Fiber Processing & Textile Technology
- Market Research
The following internship opportunities are typically offered in New York, New York:
- Fashion Merchandising & Fashion Marketing (Click here to learn more)
- Account Management & Textile Marketing
Click here to submit your resume and cover letter in regards to an internship position with Cotton Incorporated. Please include in the subject line the type of internship you are interested in. Please also include your desired time-frame to work, availability, resume, and cover letter. If an opening is currently available that suits your needs and qualifications, you will be contacted.